Saturday, October 30, 2010

Some treats from New England Fine Living

Decorating idea: create a burlap runner, fray ends


Artichoke Lemon Pesto: a delicious hostess gift


A candy tower from The Dazzling Dot






Looking for costume jewelry this weekend?



{photo from NEFL website}

Aspen Mulling Spices
for hot and cold drinks



New England Fine Living
is open today until 4pm



Mark your calendar for next Saturday, Nov. 6th

Open House 10am to 4pm

For daytime vendor information click here.
Then join us from 7pm to 9pm for a festive


New England Fine Living
Pre-Holiday Party


I would love to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!