Sunday, September 13, 2009

Who will be the next HGTV Design Star?

Image from the HGTV Design Star Blog

Antonio or Dan ... who would you choose?


I have to admit, I love a good design competition. The HGTV Design Star finale airs tonight at 10pm and I am obsessing over who is going to win. Will it be Dan Vickery, the you-must-stop-giggling 27-year old who has made-for-tv-good-looks along with some really cool design ideas? Or will we get to see more of the surprisingly creative fresh-voiced (I-can-get-it-done-just-don’t-get-in-my-way) talent of edgy and experienced 40-year old set-designer Antonio Ballatore? And of the canceled finalists (9 total) who would you like to see host an online show? Post your picks and get your snacks ready for tonight’s showdown. I know who my design star favorite is ...


An HGTV design favorite
Knappa Pendant Lamp from IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!