Saturday, September 19, 2009

Design deja vu ... the printed word recycled


HOT OFF THE PRESS:
Project Runway recycles!

Designed by Epperson
Modeled by Matar Cohen

I am glad to see that Tim Gunn and the producers of Lifetime’s Project Runway Season 6 are on the same recycling page as me ... check out my post from Wednesday of this week.
Here are a few more of my favorite headline worthy designs from Thursday night’s competition. So if you don’t have thing to wear ...


– Challenge Winner –
Designed by Irina Shabayeva
Modeled by Kalyn Hemphill




all images from Project Runway on MyLifetime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!