Saturday, September 12, 2009

I am going shopping!

Photo from Mason & Madison website

If you are looking for a boutique shop full of “gifts with style,” you will find it in the charming center of Middleton, Massachusetts. Owner, Liz White, offers a collection of beautifully displayed gift items (many by local artists) and presents them in an equally chic atmosphere (she even has a coffee bar for browsers!) I have picked up a number of really pretty gifts there and have since been following her cool-products-and-gift-giving-inspired blog.

To kick off the new blog, Liz posted a “Best Gift I Ever Received” Contest. I was just notified that my submission was the winner! I will be popping in next week to claim my prize – a $50.00 Gift Certificate which I just might spend on myself! Check out my lucky entry on the Mason & Madison blog and be sure to visit her Middleton shop (or online) the next time you are looking for
the best gift ever!

Mason & Madison Gifts
2 Central Street
Middleton Massachusetts
800.333.1038

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!