Thursday, April 26, 2012

Designer at work ...

{my space at the Wenham Museum North Shore Design Show, 2010}


This time of year is always very busy for me. With the Wenham Museum’s North Shore Design Show just around the corner, I have lots to take care of before the gala event on May 11th. In previous years, I did not have a full-time day job vying for my attention. Fortunately, I have found a way to include my position as Marketing Director at Designer Bath into my vignette for the 2012 show. I have a great team of businesses that will also be a part of the space. Read more about what I have been working on here ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!