Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A contest for my design friends ...


Would you like to see your design project on the pages of a design magazine?


If you know me at all, you know how much I appreciate good design. If you grew up with me, you might say I am competitive (thanks, sis, for always reminding me!) Well, FYI, I don’t have to be the center of attention ... I like to shine a spotlight on others. So as the new marketing director at Designer Bath in Beverly, I came up with a little competition (which I cannot enter, BTW) for my friends in the design biz. 


“Interior Designers Shine with Designer Bath”


Who can enter? An interior design professional who has completed a design project with products purchased at Designer Bath. What is required? Submit a photo of the end result (plus fill out a wee bit of paperwork). What is at stake? The chance to have your designed space (bath or kitchen) photographed by professional photographer Michael J. Lee which will then be used in a full page Designer Bath ad that will be placed in Design New England Magazine. In addition, there will be an event planned to announce the winner who will also receive a $500 gift certificate to Designer Bath. 


Deadline for entry is May 31, 2012. In the meantime, I will be blogging about this contest for Designer Bath, and will be talking this up on twitter. Follow along and consider entering -- it is a great opportunity to get published and get noticed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!