Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I was not paid to promote this product ...



Can I just share how much I love this new conditioner I found? It smells like a combination of coconut and mint (fresh yet relaxed?) and is filled with good for you ingredients like green tea and goji berry. Besides being like aromatherapy in the shower and actually making my hair feel silky smooth, I am loving the on-trend orange bottle and rockin’ graphics. And who wouldn’t want to start the day (or go into the night) with the belief that “Living the Dream is well within reach ... just look for it on your supermarket shelves : )  


Daily Conditioner + Energy




Click here for professional styling videos
and more products available from TIGI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!