Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Back from Blogfest!

A warm welcome from Kravet

After spending three days this week in New York as a #Blogfest2013 attendee, I have hundreds of colorful photos to sort through and SO MUCH design related info to share! My friend Linda Holt and I returned to Boston just before midnight last night. I did manage to get up and make it to my day job at Designer Bath this morning, but I haven’t been very creatively productive after leaving the office, plus my attendance was required at a High School concert after dinner and prep work had to be done for tomorrow’s 3rd grade Breakfast of Champions invitation which I had forgotten all about. My unpacked bags are calling me and I have tons of emails to sort through, but I think I will just park myself on the couch for an hour, watch my DVR’d episode of Mad Men, and call it a night. I will be back with some great photos from inside Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse, our HGTV sponsored luncheon, meet and greets with Jonathan Adler + Alexa Hampton + Thom Filicia + Aerin Lauder, a tour of Kravet Design Studios, my picks from the International Contemporary Furniture Fair and more design goodness from the city that never sleeps ...


Bamboo hedged terrace at Yotel in NY







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!