Sunday, January 13, 2013

Designer Faucets + NY Fashion Week




I am packing my bags! Well, technically not till February 6th when I head to New York to meet Jason Wu for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! The brilliant marketing team behind the fashion-driven Brizo brand plans these amazing blogger events that take place in New York during fashion week and I have been invited to attend! Not only will I get to meet the people behind the Brizo brand –  including fashion designer Jason Wu who has designed a stunning bath collection for Brizo – I will also get to spend my few days in New York with a small group of fellow design bloggers. We will get to learn more about the Brizo brand, attend special events including a cocktail party with Jason Wu, and get complimentary seats to watch his runway show featuring his fall collection for 2013!! What an incredible opportunity! I am beyond exited!




Design impacts every aspect of our lives. Jason Wu


image courtesy: Brizo


If you have been following my posts on the Designer Bath blog, you have probably learned a little bit about this uniquely-stylish line of bath and kitchen fixtures. I actually asked that Brizo be brought into the showroom when I first started there as Marketing Director last year. After hearing so many interior designers sharing their love for this brand on both twitter and on their blogs, I knew it should be made available in our showroom. I was very happy to hear when we officially brought the line on, and it has done very well. Our customers love it! 

Brizo collections are both artistic and elegant, while offering the innovation of SmartTouch Plus Technology. The designs really stand out with their fluid lines that mimic shapes found in nature. Below is one of their images that I chose to display in our showroom windows ...



Inspired by the bluebell flower's distinctive silhouette,
Talo is Brizo's first traditional pull-down faucet.


“Brizo is unique from a brand perspective because it’s pretty much designer-driven. We view the things we do as functional sculpture or jewelry for the home.
– Judd Lord, director of Functional Design, Brizo


I am truly looking forward to this exciting business-meets-pleasure brand-sponsored trip AND finding out who will be sharing the experience!

Let me know if I will see you in New York!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!