Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Special: Last Day at the Show

Inspired by our photo shoot, I took this picture of the leftovers.


Today is the last day to view the North Shore Design Show. On Friday, I met photographer Michael J. Lee there and we were able to capture some great shots of my space and some others that I will share with you in the next issue of New England Finery Magazine. We incorporated some food onto my table and worked side by side with photographer Eric Roth. I promise to give you more of the behind-the-scenes details of our photo shoot later this week. It was so much fun!


Remember, if you see anything at the show that you would love to have for yourself, a lot of it is available for purchase. Several items from my space have already been claimed, however, the less inventory I have to pack up and take home on Monday the happier I will be : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!