Thursday, July 11, 2013

Show House Countdown!





The 24th Annual York Decorator Show House opens this Saturday with a fabulous preview party planned for Friday night. We designers are just about ready for our curtain call! There have been lots of tidying up to do for the press visits this week, and behind the scenes marketing details to tend to ... I have been a bit busy! I will be back later with a sneak peek of our spaces, but for now, check out the show house progress blog posts from my partners at Trio Design.

FYI: Be sure to order your tickets early if you want to attend any of the scheduled events as they sell out fast. Regular admission show house tickets are available at the door for $20 and are not available online.






I know I promised a post on the International Contemporary Furniture Fair, so stop by the Designer Bath blog where I posted the top trends in baths that I saw while visiting. If you ever can’t find me here, that is where I am writing, unless of course I am at the show  : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!