Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Pinterest Valentine


A carnation sundae (so easy!) created at our Garden Club
pre-Valentine’s Day meeting (red oasis is the secret ingredient) 



Homemade sugar cookies served on a silver tray
(Garden Club ladies know how to host a pretty party ; )



Dove chocolates that I received from my boys
(discovered on my bed forming the shape of a heart)




Origami heart with hugs + kisses pattern
 for my boys (I made them each one)


{origami heart how-to}



happy valentine’s day
xoxo yvonne


ps all photos are mine but feel free
to pin them if you are a fan : )





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!