Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shopping, sipping and networking

Liz White, owner of Mason & Madison with friends Janeen,
Michelle, Shannon, and Nicole Mitsakis of
Bee Custom


Last Thursday night I attended a fun event at the new Burton’s Grill in Peabody. We were invited to enjoy complimentary cocktails, sample dishes off the Burton’s menu and do some shopping while mingling with a number of North Shore businesses. A couple of Middleton business owners that I know were there, so I was happy to have an evening to chat with them about work, business and life!




New England Fine Living representatives enjoying our Harvest martinis (joining me is Heidi Bond, owner of The Dazzling Dot which specializes in gourmet gifts).




On display: A table full of unique gift items
available at Mason & Madison
...



along with just a sample of the custom stationery and
gift items designed by Nicole Mitsakis of Bee Custom.




This fun event was coordinated by Julie Fairweather
of In Full Force pictured here with Nicole and Liz.






Northshore Magazine was the media sponsor and had representatives at the event. I happily noticed an ad for New England Fine Living is in the December issue (page 86). After looking at the two issues I left with, I still think they could use more content featuring North Shore home design (I may have even offered to help with that ...) and I also put in a request for a digital version to be made available online. Wouldn’t that be nice? I was happy to see some familiar faces in the Oct./Nov. issue (Liz is on page 44 and the home of furniture designer and architect Sebastian Carpenter was featured on pages 118-121). To read my posts on Sebastian’s work and to see photos that I took while visiting his home click here and here. To see my post on Liz at Mason & Madison click here.



Check out the
Lifestyle Blitz Facebook page
for future events by clicking here.

Perhaps I will see you at the next one ; )




FYI: Save now on holiday treats ...

The Dazzling Dot (my friend Heidi’s business) is offering $5.00 off all Thanksgiving cookie and brownie gift boxes. Act quick, offers ends November 24th!
Click here for online ordering info
.


If you would like to network on the Northshore,
mark your calendar and plan to combine business
with pleasure on Thursday, December 2nd for a
Women in Business Holiday Networking Event
that will take place at New England Fine Living at
106 South Main St. in Middleton from 5pm to 7pm.
Click here for RSVP details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!