Monday, July 19, 2010

Reupholstery after (and before)

A touch of contemporary fabric updates a
favorite chair in a newly neutral space.



Changing the fabric on a favorite-but-worn chair
is always a satisfying before and after project.
The chair above used to look like this ...


I recommended a quieter fabric that combines
warm honey tones with a bit of cool blue ...



I could not resist bringing in a bunch of freshly cut
hydrangeas for this mini “after
photo shoot.


A few more reupholstered pieces that I designed are on display now at the Danvers design show at Tapley Hall. After the show closes, I will post the “befores!


{Upholstery by Acorn Interiors}


1 comment:

  1. Love the chair, it looks like a completly different chair now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!