Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cool item of the week ...


I saw this cool table at HomeGoods in Danvers yesterday afternoon. This eye-catching piece is wrapped in copper colored faux croc, studded along the edges with nail head trim and looks great when combined with traditional pieces (note the rustic-looking chair with a woven-seat beside it).



The price was pretty cool, too. If I didn’t have a cart full of great stuff already, I would have taken it home with me! Perhaps it would look good in your home???



Don’t forget to enter to win my latest giveaway!
Winner to be announced on May 12th at 9am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!