Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love letters show ...


I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking today. I took these photos on Saturday at Beth Hylan’s “Love Letters”
Trunk Show at TaggArt Studio in Wakefield. I am always amazed at the unique ways that Beth combines vintage paper, jewelry pieces, and other odds and ends to create miniature works of art.





Precious.
Charming.

Adorable.

Signs of affection by Mary Taggart


Call Beth at 781.246.8552 to check on the availability of items pictured in today’s post. To be informed of upcoming shows visit her website to sign up for email notification. And if you are feeling creative, check out the schedule at TaggArt Studio (I will post a series of photos of my own “artwork soon!)


My gift to you: enter to win my Valentine’s Day giveaway! Feel free to share the love : )

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!