Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday snapshot ...



Our backyard used to be a small farm. At one time there were cows, and the owners before us had sheep. We just have one bunny plus four boys. If we were to grow rows of corn, we would have the perfect plot since there is full sun most of the day. But usually we just like to throw a ball around or grill a meal. I had to walk way out back to find this shady spot. I am thinking some major landscaping is in order. Perhaps a pergola where the grapevine arbor used to be or an allee of trees. Follow me on Pinterest to see what I imagine this property could look like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!