Okay, this is the easiest flower arrangement anyone can do.
The only tricky part is carving out the pumpkin : )
- one pumpkin
- bouquet of flowers plus interesting filler plants (grasses, fall blossoms, ribbons)
- square of oasis (floral foam)
How it is done:
- soak floral foam in a bowl of cool water
- carve pumpkin while foam is soaking
- face on pumpkin is optional but will require a vase to be set in the carved out shell
- set a square of wet floral foam inside pumpkin shell
- cut flowers to length that reaches over the top of the shell
- place flower stems in floral foam as desired
- add water to pumpkin shell once arrangement is complete
That’s it! Great as a centerpiece, plus no one will walk off with it in the middle of the night : )
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!