Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Roundtables and discussion of NE Finery

Recently there have been a number of blog posts highlighting the summer issue of New England Finery. Check them out for some background stories about the creative people and design businesses featured in issue 3. And if you spot any mentions online, please let me know in the comment section. I love to read what others have to say about some of my favorite New England design discoveries!



photo credit Michael J. Lee


Michael J. Lee
discusses setting up this summer vignette with designer Robert Brown and tells the story behind a favorite poem.





photo credit Sally Wilson


John Kelsey has some nice things to say about being featured in New England Finery issue 3.



photo credit Michael J. Lee


Diane James Home: The Buzz Blog shares their thoughts on being a part of my space at the North Shore Design Show and admits that they have an “orange crush.







Marie Maguire of Holly Lane Antiques expresses her appreciation of being included in New England Finery’s feature article on antiques at Elm Bank.



Thank you, bloggers, for sharing your points of view!


{See the entire issue by clicking here.}















2 comments:

  1. The Museum's Design Show is so much fun to do! We know well be back next year. Yvonne, thank you so much for asking us to be part of your wonderful publication. Sally and I are most appreciative!

    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up eating at round tables both in my home and my grandmother's. There's a certain intimacy that a round table creates that no other can. I find sitting at them much more comfortable as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!