Monday, January 24, 2011

I am engaged ...

Engagement “ring” available at
New England Fine Living



Working on the soon-to-be launched New England Finery Magazine has completely consumed my creative thoughts.




Table setting by Linda Smith
of New England Fine Living



Linda and I have been meeting regularly at this very table to discuss page layouts and desired content for the first issue.



Vintage fur muff: Seams Couture
Photo credit: Elizabeth Wertz


I am completely in love with the photos that our photographer, Elizabeth Wertz, has taken for our feature story.



XOXO blank notecards
yvonne b. designs



If you are in the area, please stop by New England Fine Living for your chance to take home some of the items that will be highlighted in our February issue (say “hi
to Linda while you are there!)



Refinished floors by C&R Flooring

The fact that my own house is finally getting some finishing touches during this exciting time is icing on the cake. But truth be told, it’s difficult to create blog posts when my house is filled with guys (the working kind that is).

Rest assured, I will be back soon with some “before
photos and worth-the-wait-happily-ever “afters ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!