Monday, April 26, 2010

April vacation is over ...


Eloise Writing Desk from
The Well Appointed House



A sunny and cheerful wardrobe is in order, as I spent a lot of last week prepping and painting, wearing my I-don’t-care-if-this-gets-ruined cast-a-ways while supervising a lot of boy activities. Fortunately, I was able to get a number of items crossed off my to-do-list while still managing to squeeze in a few trips to the park, the circus, the movies, a couple of haircuts, along with sharing time with friends and family. I guess it was a vacation after all ... at times it certainly felt like
a roller coaster ride (and other times like
being stuck in a clown car).



I never get tired of seeing this quote (it is everywhere these days, but was originally designed as a morale boosting poster during World War II). It is a favorite mantra that has served me well, especially
during school vacations : )



1 comment:

  1. I *love* that quote, Yvonne; I've not heard it before. Great centering mantra, especially after such a full but fun week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!