Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time for spring decorating



If you are looking for bunnies, carrots, chicks and eggs to add to your spring decorating, then a trip to Gregory’s in Wakefield, MA would be well worth your while. For my out of town readers, please enjoy this peek inside one of my favorite floral shops.



How creative is this cold storage case
trimmed with birch branches?!
Fresh tulips were the special of the day.




Along with offering fresh flowers, floral arrangements, wreaths and potted plants, Gregory’s stocks a large collection of gift items, pretty home decor and unique vintage objects.



I picked up one of these bunnies last year for
a design show that I participated in.
He is still one of my favorites.



I love the “chocolate
bunnies on the top shelf,
and the fish made of twigs near the bottom.
The green gingham background is a nice touch.




Spring lambs, garden ornaments, mercury glass and
topiaries look great when grouped together.



Close up they are adorable.



If you are looking for a pair of cute ceramic pups
with red handkerchiefs, I found some!




Baskets of colorful flowers are ready to go! I just might
have to stop by today to get something for my porch.
Maybe I’ll see you there??



GREGORY’S

329 Vernon Street
Wakefield, Massachusetts

781.246.1230




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!