Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Guest post for New England Home

Loomis Stix Ceiling Mount Pendant available
at The
Bright Group, Boston Design Center

Back in January I mentioned that New England Home Magazine had just launched a new design blog. I also mentioned in my post that I would love to be one of the guest bloggers that they call upon to write design posts from time to time (why not just put it out there?). Well someone was listening/reading and this week I have my first post on New England Home Magazine’s daily design blog! Pop on over and take a look at some of my favorite sparkly and shiny items seen recently at the Boston Design Center and in my travels.

See something you like? Let me know. I love helping clients add sparkle to their homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!