Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Collecting creatures ...


My bunny collection always looks great around this time of year. I have them in all shapes, sizes and finishes. I am not even sure how I started to gather them, but I know that most of them were probably bought around the time that I was designing my first-born’s nursery. Bunnies just seemed so cute – without being silly. They are definitely more serious than a duck and prettier than a pig and less country than a cow – although, to be fair, I have seen people who collect these other animals and their collections certainly make an impression!

Today as guest blogger for New England Home Magazine’s design blog, I present a parade of springtime creatures that would add an air of sophistication to any home or collection.
Take a peek by clicking here.

What do you like to collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!