Friday, April 29, 2011

Fairytale wedding

Photo by Wynne & Mintz Photography
from The Summer Nursery

What was your favorite part of the Royal Wedding? I *loved* the Queen in yellow and Princess Catherine looked understatedly elegant. Not sure about the red on Prince William (seems like it took away from the bride) but it was a lively combination. I only watched a quick recap, so if you saw a blog post that covers the wedding well, please leave a link in the comments. I saw a fun post recently on Katie Rosenfeld’s design blog Bogle Street which featured a guess at what Princess Kate’s royal interiors might look like. How would you decorate a space fit for royalty?





2 comments:

  1. my fav moments of the wedding were when Kate smiled. She looks beautiful and natural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love to have this fairytale wedding just like Kate. I haven't seen the full wedding but would love to watch it if I have the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!