Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just looking ...

Pretty in pink at the Grange showroom

Have you been to the Boston Design Center lately? This weekend they held a Red Tag Sale which was paired with the Boston Home Show at Cruiseport Boston. The BDC, which sells exclusively to the design trade, was open to the general public. Many showrooms were offering high-end floor models, fabrics and more at drastically reduced prices. I went looking for some design inspiration for a few projects I am working on, including a couple of living room makeovers, my kitchen/mudroom renovation, and a proposal for a summer design show. Below are some snapshots of what caught my eye while I was there. 























See anything you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!