Thursday, December 13, 2012

On my wish list ...


I have always loved these Pantone color wrapped mugs and am not exactly sure why I have not added any to my own home yet. Maybe I am waiting till our kitchen is redone and we have fresh new cabinets to put them in? When the boys were younger I did color code their belongings – navy blue, red, green, orange – I would start with those (for their hot cocoa and warm cider) and then add a set for Mom and Dad ...




I have contemplated getting some for the Designer Bath showroom in our logo colors ...





I imagine a selection of jewel toned versions would be a coveted gift at a Yankee Swap. Especially now that Emerald Green has been selected as the new color of the year ...



What color combinations would you choose?





For my tips on decorating with Emerald Green,
visit 
my post at Designer Bath. 









1 comment:

  1. I was JUST looking for a way to keep my colored pencils sorted by color family on my studio desk - the spaghetti sauce jars are a bit too tall so the shorter pencils fall below the rim - I think these mugs would be absolutely PERFECT for holding colored pencils, or markers -Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!