Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day!


Mom with just a handful of the dresses she is making to send to girls in the Cape Verde islands. She was inspired to sew them after learning that my aunt Mary – who recently visited these islands where my paternal family is from –vowed to send back 1,000 articles of clothing to the island children.




This Wisteria vine in my garden blossomed for the very first time today. I planted it several years ago after my mom gave it to me – it is an off shoot from a plant that I gave her on Mother’s Day over 10 years ago.



Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms
and caretakers who love unconditionally
and are a constant source of inspiration!

xoxo yvonne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!