Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fabric event this weekend

50% off these pillows at New England Fine Living!

I have been collecting fabric for a long time. If I see something that I like, I usually pick it up and save it for future design projects. The collection above was created by combining a
water-resistant seashell print with a couple of remnants from what used to be one of my favorite places to go to get my “fabric fix, the now long-gone Fabric Place.




This weekend at the retail location for New England Fine Living, I will be having a 50% off sale on all the pillows from the design collections that have resulted from my fabric addiction! Prices have already been reduced on each tagged item. Just look for the price tag with a key on it.

If you are a fellow fabric collector, I have also brought in a selection of fabrics that you can take home for your own home decor projects for just $10 per piece. Some of the designer fabrics are well over a yard, and many are in even more generous amounts. Below is a sample of what you will find (lots more colors and patterns are now available in the store). Come early for best selection!


New England Fine Living
106 South Main Street, Middleton, MA
Phone 978-539-8270

Open Wed. – Fri. 11am to 5pm
Saturday 11am to 4pm






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!