Sunday, May 14, 2017

One Room Challenge: Getting Ready






Wait! Im not dressed yet!!! As is my tradition, Im not quite ready to share the final reveal of my Calling it Home One Room Challenge design project. But I plan to post images from my new master closet here as soon as the dust settles (literally and figuratively!) Want to see it when its done? Subscribe to this blog and youll get the update delivered to your inbox. Thanks to all who have been following along!

Please be sure to check out the Week 6 reveals from the sponsored designers here and the participating guest bloggers here. Congratulations to everyone who made their deadlines! It takes a LOT of planning, dedication, resources and hard work to make these projects happen. I admire each of you and love seeing your final results!




Media Sponsor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!