Friday, November 20, 2015

One Room Challenge: I can see clearly now



This #OneRoomChallenge home office makeover has been a real journey for me, but it is not over yet! I have made significant progress to the point where my very large desk is completely clutter free, walls have been repainted, and one of my favorite pieces of original art – a custom framed signed print from fashion designer Jason Wu – is now hanging right where I can see it every time I sit down to create.

There is still a bit of styling to do, and organizational pieces to bring in, but for now I am very pleased that I made it this far (even if everyone else’s rooms are done!) I could have given up many times throughout this process, but I allowed myself to just get started and set small goals. Even my kids are pretty impressed with the change. My youngest was in awe, grabbed himself a pillow, and laid down under my desk which is 8 feet long. He never would have fit under there amidst all the to-be-sorted boxes before I started this! 

Thank you for coming by to check in on my progress ... my next post will show more of the room for sure! I hope all of the other One Room Challenge participants are enjoying their freshly designed spaces as much as I have enjoyed seeing them come to completion. And special thanks to Linda from Calling It Home for creating this opportunity to tackle our design to-do-lists with the “we’re in this together inspiration of a community of bloggers cheering us on : )

to be continued ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!