Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Habitat for Humanity Builders Blitz Week!

This week began with gray skies, torrential rains, swirls of wind and chilly temps ... so unseasonal for the beginning of June.
But on location at the Merrimack Valley Habitat for Humanity Builders Blitz project, I have heard that volunteers arrived wearing sunny dispositions, and were immediately warmed by the positive energy surrounding the Market Street jobsite in Lawrence. When the planning for this type of multiple-contractor project begins almost a year in advance, the actual coming together of all the parts – in the span of one week – is a sight to behold. It is almost like a choreographed dance (dont tell the guys I said that!) Tomorrow I am visiting the site to help out my logistics team members and snap some progress photos for New England Finery Magazine. Although truth be told, I really just want to soak up the good karma and see for myself the house that hope built.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!