Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I want for Christmas ...


The Be Collection from WetStyle available at Designer Bath in Beverly



If I could have one big gift under my tree this year it would be a free standing soaking tub. Oh, and a newly renovated bathroom to put it in. And it would be just my bathroom. My husband and four boys can have the old one. Just putting it out there : )


Check out my list of unique holiday gift ideas that I recently posted for Designer Bath. Maybe you’ll see an item that would make the perfect gift for someone special or to add to your own holiday wish list?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!