Saturday, October 8, 2011

Seen at the Suburban Home Show

Donna Flecchia of Classic Fauxs & Finishes


Last weekend my husband and I visited the Suburban Home Show at the Shriner’s Auditorium in Wilmington. I found a number of interesting vendors there that were worth writing about for my decorating column on Lynnfield Patch. Check out the full post here. I will be at the Shriner’s next weekend for the Boston Antiques & Design Show & Sale. Contact me if you’d like free passes – there will be a full house of antique dealers plus New England Finery will be there in our curated dining room gallery. Please stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!