Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inside an Open House


Recently I toured the brand new Windsor Estates in Lynnfield. The open house was staged in warm neutrals and fresh furnishings, with dark woods and oil-rubbed bronze finishes for contrast. The color palette included one of my favorite paint colors, Benjamin Moore Lenox Tan (which is in my home office). Below are a few glimpses of the spaces that I saw ...



Kitchen with granite counter tops, white cabinets and stainless steel.




A sunny dining area bump out with linen covered chairs.




A master bedroom on the first floor.




A generous sized soaking tub and separate shower.






To see more of this property, visit my post on Patch.com or stop by for a tour. Did I mention that Windsor Estates is a luxury 55+ gated community? I will have to wait awhile till I qualify, but it was nice to visit!


Windsor Estates
Salem Street, Lynnfield, MA

Open House
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
from 12pm to 3pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!