Sunday, July 10, 2011

New England Finery sneak peek

My space at the North Shore Design Show
photograph by Elizabeth Wertz



New England Finery issue three is close to being complete! Expect to see a lot of summer in New England goodness in it, along with a designer’s-eye view of the North Shore Design Show held at the Wenham Museum in May. And with this issue, New England Finery has a new home. Find it here. Follow us on facebook and you’ll be notified when all of my editor/art director/proofreader chores have been completed and I have finally posted this visual treat online. Just give me a couple of days ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!