Monday, August 2, 2010

From the weekend ...



Trying to come up with new ways to entertain four boys (ages 6, 8, 10 and 12) on the cheap is not an easy task. My mom, who raised five kids on a budget, is always saying, “Take them for a walk! My husband, who is tired of everyone being “plugged in all the time, is always saying, Let’s go for a walk! “I’m not a big fan of walks” is my usual reply. Yesterday, for some reason, I finally decided, “We’re going for that walk! We actually went for an hour long hike. It was kinda fun. I kept thinking how nice it was that I didn’t have to push a stroller or carry anyone (although they did ask). Here are some shots from our family nature hike, and some from a visit later to my Dad’s garden.
Kinda random, I know, but it was that kinda day.













What did you do and see this weekend??







1 comment:

  1. We actually bought a new car and I did a lot of shopping. It was a little too hot for walks outside though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!