Thursday, July 22, 2010

High Tea at Glen Magna Farms: part 1

Original wallpaper still graces the dining room at Glen Magna.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Glen Magna Farms in Danvers for a Meet the Designer High Tea. After viewing the Reflecting on Danvers History through Interior Design show over at Tapley Hall, guests then drove over to Glen Magna to tour the gardens, meet some of the show designers, ask us questions and enjoy finger sandwiches, scones
and a tall glass of iced tea (or wine if desired ; ) Today I have a couple of client meetings, so for now I will post some snapshots of the beautiful grounds at Glen Magna ...




















One of our guests was the lovely Erica from the design blog Decorica. Please stop by and visit her while I am out today! I will post more about this event tomorrow.




3 comments:

  1. The ground were beautiful and the Designers had so much great info to share during the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my first wedding at Glen Magna in a couple weeks! Now I am really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your photos from the wedding, Liz! I am sure they will be amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!