Monday, June 21, 2010

Preparing for summer of 2010

T-shirt I designed for the graduating
4th graders at my son’s school


Today is the last day of school. Remember when the school year started and yellow was my favorite color? Today it is yellow and blue (our school colors).
Let the “Summer of Fun 2010
begin ...



Clearly Fish Pitcher
from Target




Blue Stripe Tumbler Set
from Target



Circo Sealife Hooded Towel
from Target






Outdoor Patio Umbrella
from Target





Yellow Flip Flop
from Target




Blue Isles Margarita Glass
Set of four, Turquoise
from Target





Cheers and congratulations! : )



1 comment:

  1. Cute items, my upstairs bathroom is decorated in yellow and blue :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!