Thursday, May 14, 2009

North Shore Design Show: Tablescapes


North Shore Design Show: Tablescapes
to benefit the Wenham Museum

132 Main Street, Route 1A
Wenham, Massachusetts


Gala Preview Cocktail Party
Friday,
May 15, 2009 6:30 pm
Call to reserve your ticket in advance:
$75 per person

Open admission Saturday, May 16th and
Sunday, May 17th from 10 am - 4 pm
Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 at the door

Call 978.468.2377 or email info@wenhammuseum.org

My designed space is inspired by the magic of a child’s imagination ...
come check out the show if you can or be sure to watch my blog next week for photos from the event.


Late this afternoon, I finished setting up my vignette for the North Shore Design Show: Tablescapes being held at the Wenham Museum. There was a lot of great design in the house at this favorite local museum that celebrates the treasures of childhood and life on the North Shore. Now that everything is in place (and I can sleep tonight!), I am so looking forward to the Gala Preview Cocktail Party tomorrow evening – and the weekend show should be just as fun. There is something inspiring about seeing creative visions come to life that makes me love this business of design even more!


Photo from the Wenham Tea House website

If you do make it to the Museum over the weekend, the Wenham Tea House (just across the street) is a nice place to stop for a quick bite (I enjoyed going there for lunch when I used to freelance down the street at Mullen), plus they offer delicious “catering to-go” (hors d'oeuvres, cakes, meals) just as you walk inside the front door.


Photo from the Black Cow website

Or if you have a little more time to relax, take a ride further down the street to the center of Hamilton where you will find the Black Cow Restaurant. My husband and I used to enjoy some great meals (and spirits) there before having children dramatically changed our dining options. I think we should go there (minus the little ones) the week after the show to celebrate ...

1 comment:

  1. Yvonne,
    Thank you for including my acorns! I'm going to visit the show this weekend... it's going to be fanastic and I can't wait to see your creativity at work!

    Terri Sullivan
    truLuxe.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I would love to hear your thoughts on today’s post. Please note: all comments will be reviewed before being published to protect readers from spam. Thank you!